FALL GIRLS BASKETBALL REGISTRATION | ENDS MARCH 31
Grades 4-8 | ALL Skill Levels | $175
An evaluation session (according to grade) will be used to determine teams.
Our intent is to make as many teams as possible, based on:
(1) the number of players signing up, and (2) the number of coaches volunteering.
2021 players are required to register for the new season prior to the deadline.
Accommodations cannot be made for them after the deadline.
GIRLS FALL 2022
Registration Open Until March 31
BASKETBALL CLINIC | K-Grade 1
DEVELOPMENTAL BASKETBALL LEAGUE | Grades 2-3
BOYS TRAVEL BASKETBALL | Grades 4-8
GIRLS TRAVEL BASKETBALL | Grades 4-8
BOYS HIGH SCHOOL TRAVEL BASKETBALL | Grades 9-12
GIRLS TRAVEL VOLLEYBALL | Grades 6-8
GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL TYRO VOLLEYBALL | Grades 9-10
Girls and Boys Currently in Middle School
SUNDAY, APRIL 3
St. Anthony's HS Gym
275 Wolf Hill Road, So. Huntington
Session I: 12 NOON-2PM
Session II: 2:30PM-4:30PM
(80 players per session only)
Link to Register:
Registration Closes on Friday, April 1
$45 online | $50 in person (if room available)
SA Volleyball Tee Shirts
Will Be Available to Purchase
CYO Nassau/Suffolk maintains strict rules of eligibility to play for a parish. You must fit ONE of the following criteria:
- The athlete resides in Christ the King's parish boundaries.
- The athlete is a registered parishioner of Christ the King.
- The athlete attends Children's Faith Formation at Christ the King.
- The athlete lives in an adjoining parish, but AFTER trying out for their resident parish team gets cut, and so is now eligible to try out at Christ the King.
- The athlete lives in an adjoining parish, but their resident parish does not have a team for the athlete's age group.
Eligibility is verified by CYO Nassau/Suffolk before an athlete is permitted to be on an official roster.
Christ the King CYO's Mission
To encourage our youth to appreciate, grow, and share their God-given athletic gifts with their community, in a a nurturing and respectful environment that promotes the sharing of gospel values among athletes, parents and coaches.